Roles And Responsibilities
- Provide technical direction for the design, development, and systems integration right from the definition phase through implementation.
- Works with product management in prioritization of requests for new and existing product functionality as per client needs and product roadmap.
- Govern code review, security review, and performance review processes.
- Use a strong DevOps strategy to guarantee that release commitments are met.
- Collaborate cross-functionally with internal teams to guarantee smooth delivery throughout the lifecycle of current goods.
- Teams must be coached and mentored to develop their technical strengths.
- Plan and organize process enhancements for the quality of outputs, such as branching procedures, automated unit testing, secure coding, and performance.
- Working with clients or client representatives will be necessary to discuss our technological components and make sure that the Scrum Masters have the support they need to navigate any potential technical difficulties.
- Must have the ability to mentor and work with individuals on a process basis.
- Identifies system flaws quickly and implements effective solutions.
- The ideal applicant should have experience with several release cycles in product firms that also required technical problem-solving.
- Effectively runs team meetings
- Deliver engaging, informative, well-organized presentations to large teams including executive members
- Addresses problems promptly and/or escalates them as necessary.
- Experience working with multinational teams and sharp cross-cultural awareness (particularly US Leadership)
- Manage the development of the team by ensuring that project tasks are in line with each team member’s career interests when possible
- Establish and oversee performance targets for the engineering team, motivating them to achieve objectives and strive for excellence.
- Recognize areas for improvement and provide sensible recommendations for change.
- Knowledge of data standards including HL7, EDI, and CCD, as well as experience developing healthcare products, will be advantageous.
Education Qualification & Skills
- 12+ years of relevant experience
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in information technology, computer science, or a related subject.
Skills & Competencies
- Strong .NET skills with MVC, jQuery, Web services/Web API/REST, and experience overseeing the development of .NET solutions for enterprise-scale applications.
- Effectively implements different database/application design principles to ensure scalability. This contains concepts for performance scaling, as well as comprehending and constructing intricate databases.
- OOP, Design Patterns, and Best practices in SOA expertise
- Exposure to performance- and security-related tools, as well as automated unit testing and code coverage for MVC/jQuery/WCF services applications
- Strong delivery capabilities in an atmosphere that promotes agile development.
- Proven track record of delivering complex enterprise-class products on time and with superior quality
- DevOps tools like SVN, GIT/BitBucket, Team City/Jenkins, Enterprise Service Bus, and API management tools like WSO2, Layer7, Stargate, Micro Services/Caching Techniques/ORM, Rules Engines, etc are preferred.
- Management of Knowledge Releases, Azure/Amazon Cloud, or FICO will be a benefit.
- Capability to lead and coach large teams.
- Superior analytical, troubleshooting, communication, and leadership abilities.
- Demonstrated track record of delivering difficult enterprise-class solutions on schedule and with the highest possible quality
To apply for the Software Development Manager, please submit your details.