Experience: 2 to 5 year
Roles & Responsibilities:
Requiring both technical and creative skills, the python developer job description typically includes some of these tasks and duties:
1. Write reusable, testable, and efficient code.
2. Design and implement low-latency, high-availability, and performant applications.
3. Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers with server-side logic.
4. Implementation of security and data protection.
5. Integration of data storage solutions.
6. Performance tuning, improvement, balancing, usability, automation.
7. Work collaboratively with the design team to understand end-user requirements to provide technical solutions and for the implementation of new software features.
Python job qualifications and requirements :
1. Deep understanding of MySQL.
2. Must be participated in all steps of the lifecycle of rest API development using python, Django, and flask.
3. Experiences in azure and AWS cloud app integrations.
4. Experiences in Agile tools like JIRA, azure Deveops, etc.
5. Adding on experiences in Jenkins, docker, and AWS is a preferred skill.